- current version: v0.0.2
A few ICE compounds to add certain functionality to the existing Softimage ICE strands implementation. The goal was to create a set of compounds that would integrate with the existing tools, rather than have to create an entirely new system. You can see some of the features demonstrated here: http://vimeo.com/28745201
- Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to test these extensively, so please make sure to do your own testing before implementing in production use.
- Download the file and un-pack it.
- Place the compound files in either your 'user' or 'workgroup' path.
- i.e. '.../workgroup/Data/Compounds/'
- The compounds should appear in your ICE UI under the dropdown section labeled 'bhm'
- For the time being, see the sample scene provided with the compounds for additional notes on the individual compounds.
- v0.0.1 - Initial release.
- note that some compounds are relatively un-tested, and buggy at this point in time.